Wednesday, April 25th, 2012
Join us for a experiential workshop for couples. This workshop is designed to give you tools to help you deal with problems in your relationship, and to see your relationship in a new way.
What are Intentional Relationships?
Intentional relationships are about seeing conflict in a relationship as an opportunity for self-growth and increased intimacy. Rather than turn away from conflict, we will teach you how to practice engaging in healthy learning conversations with your partner, even when you are hurt or angry.
What will we learn?
- Use mindfulness practice to increase intimacy
- How to make relationships last and enrich your lives
- Develop a healthier approach to conflict
- Communication tools
- How to avoid buildup of resentment
- Identify unhealthy patterns of communication
- Learn to talk about challenging subjects, and why it is important to do so.
We are limiting attendance to 6 couples so we can tailor the workshop to your
Location:Phinney Neighborhood Center 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA Room #31 (in the lower building)
|Jason Foster, MA, LMHCA|
|Julie Holt, MA, LMHCA